The Answers |
Contest Main Page
The following are verbal trademarks of famous characters of stage, screen, television and literature. Your task is to identify the character, having been given the trademark.
- Well, King, this case is closed.
- This is another fine mess you've gotten me into.
- Avengers assemble!
- Say goodnight Dick.
- I'm gonna get you, Wabbit!
- Godfrey Daniel!
- Good morning, Mr. Briggs.
- Hey Big, I dig.
- Open Channel D.
- A little travelling music, Sam.....
- Confound it, where's my crown?
- It's clobberin' time!
- This is the city.....
- That's the way it is......
- Wait for me, Wild Bill!
- Flame On!!
- Goodnight, and may God Bless.
- Whoa, Nelly Belle!
- Don't Call me Chief!
- Exit Stage Right.
- Dog, my cat!
- Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
- I hate meeces to pieces!
- Wahoo! (comics)
- Spend a little dime with me.
- I see nothing..... NOTHING!
- 21-50 to Headquarters.
- I thought I saw a puddy-cat. I did, I DID!
- A day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine.
- Al, I'm not asking you to spy, I'm asking you to steal.
- Bless your pea-pickin' heart.
- Thufferin' thuccotash!
- You rang? (And we don't mean Maynard.)
- I'm gonna kill that kid, I'm gonna kill him!
- We lost our fix on Doug and Tony.
- It's not what you say that counts, it's what you don;t say.
- Nothing is better for thee than me.
- Imperius Rex!
- I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
- Trizzle, trazzle, trozzle, trome....... time for this one to come home.
The following nine trademarks are rough approximations of the real thing. The characters themselves will make guest appearances on the air to help you identify them.
Have your answers NUMBERED into Bumble Barracks by 7:00 this morning.
- Hoooow-DEE!! (Oates)
- Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa. WAAAAAH-wah. (Safford)
- Goodnight! (Oates)
- S'awright. (Spencer)
- Eddie! .....Kees mee goodnight! (Ed)
- Mister B! (Albelda)
- Oo-Oo. (Marino)
- Surprise, surprise, surprise! (Foster)
- Dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-d bawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-dbawlk-db awlk-dbawlk-dbaaaaaawlk......... (Marino)