Contest Main Page
- Backgrounds. Name:
- Robert Klein's high school--
- Rodney Dangerfield's doctor--
- Phyllis Diller's husband--
- Robert Klein's college--
- Bill Cosby's college and special football play--
- In Monty Python's fairy tale:
- What was King Otto's hobby?
- What was Mitzi's dog named, and what was wrong with him?
- What is the moral of the story?
- On "What's My Melody Line," what prize do you get if you stump the virtuoso? What's the consolation prize?
- George Carlin:
- According to Mrs. Brockenridge, how did her husband land in the Mayo Clinic?
- What was her topic and question, on "Queenie For a Day"?
- Recite Tyrone Green's poem.
- What are the two lines of defense against Chicken Heart?
- According to the 2013-Year-Old Man, what is the world's greatest invention?
- According to Bill Cosby, why is there air?
- In the Lenny Bruce cartoon Mask, what gave him away, and why?
- What happened when Robert Klein's high school band played the National Anthem?
- What three things does the Captain of the U.S.S. Codfish want?
- Name the main weapon... weapons.... of the Spanish Inquisition.
- Name the three primary implements of torture used by the Spanish Inquisition.
- What question does Bill Cosby's wife ask at 3:00 AM?
- Why won't Bill Cosby change diapers?
- The Rob Kent No Hints Monty Python Question (*): What ways is brave Sir Robin NOT afraid to die?
(*THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY: One contest was run by a team with Bob Buckner (Local 12), who several of us had dared to beat us with a Python question. They responded by making me famous (at least 5 of the fifteen minutes we are all purportedly alloted). One of the hour boni had (and this was read out over the air mind you) a "Rob Kent No Hints Monty Python Question," which was to name all the ways that brave Sir Robin was not afraid to die. . . .)