Contest Main Page
The Marvel Universe
Who is the speaker of the following quotes?
- "I'm the best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice."
- "Enough. Even in his mortal state, his nobility sickens me."
- "With great power comes great responsibility."
- "Callow youth. I do not engage in fisticuffs."
- "That is the secret to power: pit your enemies one against the other."
- "I follow no one, and I let no one call me dog, dog."
- "It's clobberin' time."
How did the following heroes or villains die?
- Gwen Stacy-
- The Fixer--
- Captain Marvel (the original)--
What did the following people do, before they became superheroes?
- Ben Grimm--
- Dr. Strange--
- Wonder Man--
- The Torpedo--
- Drax the Destroyer--
- BONUS: Who robbed Drax of his prime goal in life by slaying Thanos?
What do the following acronyms stand for?
(NOTE: Questions B1 and C3-- Phoenix's death and Wonder Man's previous job-- are crossed out on the sheet we have. It is not clear whether this indicates that these two questions were dropped from the bonus shortly before being asked, or whether a Local 12 judge happened to mark off these answers as having been gotten by some team while on the Bonus Phone.)