Contest Main Page
Section One: Which of these things is not like the others?
In this section, you will be given lists of four items. Three of the items in each list will be related, but a fourth will be out of place. Pick the item that is unlike the others and identify what makes it different.
- Baculum, frenulum, perineum, rectum.
- Clitoris, corpus cavernosum, nipple, testicle.
- Crocodile dung, fish stomach, lemon halves, grapefruit seeds.
- Fin whales, human beings, hyenas, guinea pigs.
- "The Manual of Lady's Purity," "The Perfumed Garden for the Soul's Recreation," "Kama Sutra," "The Secrets of Women."
Section Two: My Secret Life
In this section, you will have to supply the names of sex celebrities based on clues about their non-sex-related lives.
- What longtime porn industry star known for her bubble butt is also a registered nurse?
- What Enlightenment-era ladies' man first introduced the gambling lottery to Paris?
- This contemporary porn legend not only plays piano, but also does standup comedy.
- Which sex industry magnate has purchased-in advance of need-the cemetery plot directly next door to Marilyn Monroe's?
- Long before he disowned one of his children after the child in question converted to fundamentalist Christianity, this sex industry giant once ran for President.
- This insatiable porno pioneer was also the wholesome spokesmodel for Ivory Snow soap.
- What Steubenville, Ohio-born retired porn star has also sung backup for rock group Manic Street Preachers and performed in a guest spot on the TV show MacGyver?
- Which eighteenth-century "memoirist" spent a considerable portion of his professional life traveling abroad in the service of the British East India Company before ending up in debtor's prison?
- Her pen name was Jane Mast and she was once sentenced to 10 days in jail on obscenity charges for a New York City performance (but she ended up getting 2 days off for good behavior) - who was she?
- What Hungarian-born politician was the first woman whose breasts were ever shown on Italian television?
Section Three: An Alphabet of Sex!
For each letter of the alphabet there is a statement. For each statement there is an answer that begins with the corresponding letter.
- This A is a pastime that leaves you breathless.
- This bouncing B is the sexual preference of the people who refer to themselves as "looners."
- This useful C is a gentleman's ornament, and may be made of metal, rubber, fabric, leather, or other materials.
- This penetrating D is also the name of a small town in Newfoundland.
- This euphemistic E is what the French call flogging... when practiced by those to the West.
- This frictional F has a remarkable resemblance to dry humping, but a much more elegant-sounding name.
- This grand old G is the word used, in many works by the great 19th-century author Anonymous, to indicate the practice of oral stimulation of the female genitals.
- This hardcore H is just one way of describing the practice of anal fisting.
- An incommodious I involves the suturing, wiring-together, or otherwise surgically closing up either the labia or the foreskin.
- A J one might see in the Men Seeking Men personals, for those seeking hands-on experience.
- A K with a British accent that stands for "to fuck."
- A linguistic L that sums up the nature of the whole of this bonus.
- This M might conceal intimate alopecia.
- A no-go N indicating that Aunt Flo is visiting her Jewish niece.
- An Old Testament O that became shorthand for self-abuse.
- A possibly pederastic P that made sure that a young Greek learned the ropes from an older man.
- A quintessential Q, the genital grail on the Scrabble board or off.
- A revolting R revolving 'round regurgitation revelry.
- This S stops the scene short.
- A time-honored T performed by she and she, genitally.
- A U that means that being in the swim goes directly to the quim.
- This V likes to look.
- A W canonically linked with chains.
- With this X, comic artist Phil Foglio made quite an X-rated name for himself.
- A Y whose eternal femininity is the object of wonder and worship.
- This Z is the word for those whose love of animals does not remain platonic.
Section Five: What's My (Sexual) Line?
Match the personality in the first list with the thing that made them sexually noteworthy in the second list.
- Herculine Barbin
- Polly Adler
- Ninon de Lenclos
- Charles d'Eon de Beaumont
- Giacomo Casanova
- Dominique Aury
- Sally Rand
- Heidi Fleiss
- Monica Lewinsky
- John Ruskin
- Guido Aretino
- Betty Dodson
- Margaret Sanger
- Anthony Comstock
- Julia Bullette
- Gilles de Rais
- Marie Duplessis
- Nell Gwyn
- W. T. Stead
- Richard von Krafft-Ebbing
- muckraking journalist who exposed C19th English sales of the virginity of young women
- author of The Story of O
- French courtesan and lover of Le Rochefoucauld
- burlesque star who danced with bubbles and fans
- lifelong virgin
- had an affair with President Clinton
- celebrated East Coast madam
- composer of early pornographic poetry
- Hollywood madam
- diplomat, spy, and transvestite
- royal mistress
- courtesan and Dumas muse
- American postal prude
- pedophile serial killer
- Nevada City's favorite whore
- author of Psychopathia Sexualis
- birth-control pioneer
- masturbation guru
- great lover whose name is now synonymous with the successful seducer