Contest Main Page
The Phasers on Stun Memorial Star Trek Bonus
We thought it was quite interesting that in the last contest, Phasers on Stun
chose NOT to produce a "Star Trek" bonus. In a tribute to their great
effort, and in an attempt to rub their noses into the fact that we got all
their bonuses anyway, here isour fun version of a "Star Trek" bonus.
- Name the crew of the Galileo 7.
- In the episode "The Savage Curtain," name the six historical characters recreated.
- What is the proper response to "Queen to Queen's Level Three"?
- What is the date of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral?
- Who was Christine Chapel's fiance, and what was wrong with him?
Name the characters associated with the following quotes:
- "Tell me about the women of your world, Captain."
- "Captain, no ice cream for you tonight."
- "We are much alike, Captain, you and I."
- "Do you challenge me to a duel?"
- "No kill I."
- "E plebnista."
- "Now watch how real men die."
- "Gonna crack my knuckles and jump for joy, got a clean bill of health
from Dr. McCoy."
- "But, she was so beautiful."
- "We humans pride ourselves on our gambling ability."
- "In a pig's eye."
- "Excuse me, sir, there's a multi-legged creature on your shoulder."
- "C'mon, Jimmy boy."
- "Why would I want to hit such an object?"
- And for the big Trek Trivia Bonus, for an extra 3 points, quote the
entire destruct sequence for the U.S.S. Enterprise.