[The Society of the Griffins] Disability Advocate to speak at Williams Oct. 21, 7pm

Rufus Shamberger rjs9 at williams.edu
Fri Oct 18 08:32:33 EDT 2019

Griffins,

If you’re not currently aware, Haben Girma who was the first DeafBlind person to graduate from Harvard Law School will be speaking at the 62 Center MainStage on Monday, October 21st at 7pm. Our group advisor GL Wallace, who works in the Accessibility Office, would love to see as many Griffins in the crowd as possible. More information can be found in the email below from GL.

Best,
RJ Shamberger
Co-President