[Jewonthis] Mistake in Daily Messages

Koltun-Fromm, Ariel ak27 at williams.edu
Wed Apr 18 12:55:39 EDT 2018

Hello all,

As some of you might have seen, there was a mistake in the daily messages
sent out today. The Israel ice cream and film event for yom ha'atzmaut
is *tomorrow
*evening, not tonight. Due to issues with distribution rights, we will also
be showing a different film, *Children of The Sun*, a film documenting the
first generation of kibbutz children and their strange lives as the
unknowing subjects of a large scale social experiment. Again, this is *tomorrow
*night at 7:30pm in the Jewish Religious center.

Tonight, however, please join us at 8 for our keshet training webinar on
creating LGBTQ inclusive religious spaces. Anyone is welcome to join, and
we would be happy to have you. This is from 8-10 pm tonight at the JRC.

Happy Tuesday,

Ariel