[TSAW] Welcome to the Taiwanese Student Association 🇹🇼

Chen, Jacob jmc8 at williams.edu
Mon Apr 25 16:57:35 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for coming to our event last week! We finally have our
listserv set up, and we're excited to have all of your company in sharing
and learning about Taiwanese culture!

Please let us know if you have any friends that couldn't make it to our
event last week and that would like to join the listserv! We'd love to have
more people involved with us :)

We also have one more exciting event planned for you all before the end of
the semester (*mochi night!*), so definitely keep your eye out for that.

Attached is also a message from Director Huang of the Taipei Economic and
Cultural Office in Boston regarding job opportunities in Taiwan. People
from any nationality/citizenship status are welcome to apply.

We will keep you updated on any future events!

Warm regards,
Jacob
*on behalf of the TSAW Board*

*Taiwanese meme: **Use "si si" when you have a cold!
**https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFef_Dp0Vfc
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFef_Dp0Vfc> *

*Jacob M. Chen*
*Pronouns: he/him or they/them*
*Williams College Class of 2023.5*
*B.A. Major in Computer Science and Concentration in French*