[TSAW] Mochi night next Thursday 7-8pm!

Catherine Chen cc22 at williams.edu
Sat Apr 30 18:14:49 EDT 2022

Hey friends,

Hope you’re all enjoying this pleasant Saturday! We have another exciting event coming up soon—mochi night! We’ll be making Taiwanese-style mochi (mochi tossed in roasted peanut/sesame) next Thursday, May 5, 7-8pm in Zilkha Kitchen 🍡 It’s a popular street dessert in Taiwan, and we look forward to enjoying it together and hanging out with y'all!

Again, please let us know if you have any friends that couldn't make it to our last event but would like to join the listserv :)

Love,
TSAW board
Catherine Chen ’23, Darren Wang ’23, Jacob Chen ’23.5, Samuel Liu ’23