[TSAW] Springfield Taiwan Day!

Chen, Jacob jmc8 at williams.edu
Sat Oct 1 08:56:07 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I was recently made aware that there is a *Taiwan Day happening in
Springfield, Massachusetts on October 22*! TSAW may be able to organize a
trip there, but we wanted to gauge interest in attending first. Please fill
out the form below if you would be interested in going! This form is open
to everyone, including students, TAs, and faculty, and we welcome everyone
to attend. Please also keep in mind that Springfield is one hour and a half
away, one-way. Attached is the poster for the event.

https://forms.gle/wZNfon6utpwZhL9k6

Have a lovely Saturday,
Jacob
*on behalf of the TSAW Board*

*Jacob M. Chen*
*Williams College Class of 2023.5*
*B.A. Major in Computer Science and Concentration in French*
*Pronouns: he/him or they/them*

*Land Acknowledgement*

*We respectfully acknowledge that Williams College stands on the ancestral
homelands of the Stockbridge-Munsee Mohicans, who are the Indigenous
peoples of the region now called Williamstown. Following tremendous
hardship after being forced from their valued homelands, they continued as
a sovereign Tribal Nation in Wisconsin, which is where they reside today.
We pay honor and respect to their ancestors past and present as we commit
to building a more inclusive and equitable space for all.*