[TSAW] Fwd: Upcoming WAAAAN Events: WAAAAN Connects TONIGHT and Career Panel in Law next week

Chen, Jacob jmc8 at williams.edu
Thu Oct 6 16:21:41 EDT 2022

I encourage everyone to attend the following events if you're free!

*Jacob M. Chen*
*Williams College Class of 2023.5*
*B.A. Major in Computer Science and Concentration in French*
*Pronouns: he/him or they/them*

*Land Acknowledgement*

*We respectfully acknowledge that Williams College stands on the ancestral
homelands of the Stockbridge-Munsee Mohicans, who are the Indigenous
peoples of the region now called Williamstown. Following tremendous
hardship after being forced from their valued homelands, they continued as
a sovereign Tribal Nation in Wisconsin, which is where they reside today.
We pay honor and respect to their ancestors past and present as we commit
to building a more inclusive and equitable space for all.*