[WSO] Internship Opportunities + Advice!!

Kan, Max mlk5 at williams.edu
Tue Oct 4 08:23:00 EDT 2022

Hey all,

CS internship recruiting is in full swing, and I just wanted to share some
opportunities geared towards freshmen and sophomores.

 Frosh/Sophomore Intern Opportunities
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Czon-pUJYfPEKQJ3jS8DsM9Bb41zhcSb-ULZ2UTdkM/edit?usp=drive_web>

Definitely don't feel intimidated if you have little to no cs industry
experience. None of these programs are expecting you to know everything
coming in, and they all place a heavy emphasis on mentorship.

For juniors, feel free to just apply everywhere. It's a numbers game, and
you are the target demographic :) The Pitt CS github
<https://github.com/pittcsc/Summer2023-Internships> is the goto masterlist
for all openings.

Of course, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions
about interview prep, getting referrals, resume formatting, the general
application process/timeline etc. We're more than happy to help. We're also
thinking about dedicating an entire meeting to walking through internship
recruiting, so let us know if that's something you'd be interested in.

Good luck to everyone looking to get an internship! You got this!

Best,
The WSO Board