[WSO] Meeting Tomorrow!

Kan, Max mlk5 at williams.edu
Sat Oct 15 17:07:28 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,

Hope y'all had a restful and productive reading period!

Sorry for the late notice, but we'll be returning to our normal schedule
this week and meeting *tomorrow*, Sunday 10/15, from *2-4pm* in *NSB 114*.

Now that we're all just about finished with onboarding, we'll begin walking
you through the real WSO codebase so you can start making changes to the
website and app used by Williams students every day. No worries if you're
not 100% done with onboarding yet either though, we're more than happy to
get you caught up to speed.

Also, we'll be catering *Ramuntos*, so come to enjoy some free pizza too :)

See you tomorrow!

Best,
The WSO Board