[Ephlats] Fwd: [PAC] ACTORS WANTED

Hagino, Melia mah8 at williams.edu
Mon Nov 11 09:49:21 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wilkins, Isaac <ijw1 at williams.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 9:39 AM
Subject: [PAC] ACTORS WANTED
To: <pac at wso.williams.edu>

Hello Funny "People",

Today is 11/11. Do you know what that means? Our show is in ELEVEN DAYS.
T-11 days until 11/22/19, at 8pm. *I* didn't even realize that until just
now. The upcoming doom means that we need to get started on assigning roles
for the show! And do I have news for you. Yes, you. You with the face. *We.
Want. You.*

If you are interested in being an actor for the show, directed by Yours
Truly and the incomparable Owen Foster, PLEASE respond to this email with *your
name*, *your interest in acting* (namely, how interested are you in acting?
Do you want to be in a ton of sketches? Just one? You pick!), and *your
favorite character from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody* (optional).

Preparation for the fall show will consist of:

   - At least ONE read through the week before the show (this week most
   likely)
   - Rehearsals each night of the week of the show (11/18-11/21)
   - One full run-through on the Thursday before the show
   - Show prep the afternoon before the show (~4pm)

Rehearsals will be staggered, so you do NOT have to come for the entire
rehearsal period; I will be making a schedule of blocks of time for us to
rehearse each sketch.

Again, if you are interested AT ALL in being a part of the Fall PAC show,
email me at ijw1 at williams.edu! No auditions necessary, we want to see ALL
of your faces on the big stage.

Keep a smile in your face
and a song in your heart,

The powers that be (Melia, the recently-turned-19-legend), and also Isaac
(also 19)

[image: image.png]