[Ephlats] The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Maduegbuna, Afoma adm3 at williams.edu
Sat Nov 23 20:34:57 EST 2019

Hello all,

For those of you who do not know me, I am Afoma.  One of the many
juniors abroad who fears being forgotten.  In this desperate bid to stay
topical, I have started planning and curating a ~vision~ for my favorite
event of the year: our formal.  #1 Coveted Formal invitation since
established in 2015 (someone lmk what the real date is).  Like deadass,
this thing is so fun and people are always pleasantly surprised with our
ability to strike a balance between wholesome and raunchy energy.  I hope
that provides enough of a picture for the babes.

If you care to I would love something of all of you:

1. Fill out this doodle poll and pick out the days you might fancy or work
best for those of you not on campus. Keep in mind this is WS so weeknights
are fair game!  Woohoo!  Big State School Energy!
https://doodle.com/poll/incm4md8mwwcy4f9

2. Fill out *this* google form to share any input or ideas you may have.
None of the questions are required so literally if you decide to just fill
out the multiple choice questions that would be dope.  And for our
newcomers feel free to skip out on qs that speak to the ghosts of formals
past. Or not!  Whatever you jive with.  And literally say *whatever* you
want--this form is completely anon. I don't want this to be just my vision
but all of our visions. :,,)
https://forms.gle/gXefPm43d6VAPTiQ9

I'm sorry this email is a bit haphazard and most likely makes little
sense.  It's almost 3 am here and I'm a bit off my rocker more than usual.
Please reach out to me if anything is unclear or if you just wanna shoot
the shit.

Anywhomst, I'm so excited to see all of you come January but particularly
the newbies in our group I'll forcibly make befriend me.

Cheers,
Afoma