|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
took out unnecessary boldage
* '''Students who have studied at AUC'''
* '''Philip Arnolds ''' * '''John Chatlos '''
* '''Students who went on the Georgia [[Winter Study]] class'''
* '''Philip Arnolds ''' * '''Jason Ren -2006'''
*'''Roatan: Kathryn Lindsey
* '''Bangalore, Karnataka''' [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=08sas Sesh Sundararaman]
* '''Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands''' [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=09ras Rahul Shah]
'''(...)'''[http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=gegb Gana Badamgarav]
* '''Ulaanbaatar''':[[Alan Cordova]], [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=07scw Stephen Wills]
* '''Hawaii''' (Honolulu): [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=07hcs Helen Selonick]
* '''Hawaii''' (Molokai: The most Hawaiian island/not a tourist spot): [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=06jak Jessie Kerr]
47 of 50 states''' -- needless to say, involves some out-of-the-way places, seeing as how you drive from one to the other: [[Diana Davis]]
* '''Nevada'''(Highway 50, The Loneliest Road in America): Jay Cox-Chapman
* '''Colorado to Vermont''' one month by bike. (Kansas '''is''' as flat as they say it is) Alex Ambros
* Evan Miller once asked for directions to a nearby campsite at a gas/lotto station in '''Uniontown, Kansas''' (population 283) [http://www.ku.edu/pri/ksdata/census/stf3a/Places_z/uniontow.pdf]. The overalled, bug-eyed proprietor with a John Deere hat perched on his head told him, "Oh it's real easy to get there. Go over the hill right here and take a left at the church, and then take your first right, then left-right-left-right-left-right, and it'll be there on your left. Can't miss it." And he didn't. You can verify the directions from Uniontown to the camp entrance for yourself:
<googlemap zoom="12" width="500" height="400" type="normal" lat="37.814937" lon="-95.01646">