|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Orgo Drinking Game
If you can sneak a flask into the Wege Auditorium, here's something to keep orgo a bit more interesting (and even less comprehensible):
Take a shot each time Professor Richardson...
- Throws something at students
- Trips over the lab bench
- Jumps up and down while erasing
- References the periodic table
- Says "makes perfect sense"
- Says "and it turns out..."
- Jack Daniels and Coke make a great wake-me-up for those wonderful orgo mornings, and is easily disguisable if mixed in the bottle before class.
- Irish coffee (coffee w/ a shot or two of Irish whisky) will also do the job nicely.
- 100% EtOH from the chem stockroom could be used to make "some pretty nasty punch" as an anonymous lab prof once explained to me. Good luck getting your hands on it. [It may be just as well that it's out of reach, because you have to do some pretty nasty things to alcohol to get it up to around 100%. Stick with 95% and you'll be around to enjoy the hangover...albeit blind from the methanol]
This game was played by Professor Richardson himself on the morning of March 1, 2006.