|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Cheap Midweek Prices
(usually not applicable on holidays such as MLK Day)
- Catamount: $15
- Butternut: $15
- Skiing#Bousquet Bousquet: $25
- Bromley: $25
- Berkshire East: $25
- Magic Mountain:$25
- Mad River Glen: Old Home Days ($25 with an old season pass) and Roll Back the Clock Day
- Suicide Six: $30
- Middlebury Ski Bowl: $30
- Butternut: $36
- Ascutney: $38
- Whiteface: 10+ midweek
- Catamount: 15+ people, click for prices
- Killington: 20+ people, <45% discount. Contact the Group Sales department at 800-432-0100 or email email@example.com.
- Magic Mountain: $20 weekday
- Sugarbush: 20+ people, Click for prices.
- Killington: Residents of Vermont and New Hampshire ski for $34 at Killington and Pico Mountain every Tuesday and Wednesday this season (excluding 2/21-2/22/06). Just swing by any Guest Service Desk to sign up for your FREE VT/NH Day Card that can be taken to any ticket window.