Contest Main Page
Ren & Stimpy
- What are Ren & Stimpy's full names?
- In what year do Ren & Stimpy's space adventures take place?
- What is their Prime Directive?
- According to Dr. Stupid, why do some camels have one hump, and others two?
- Why does the Frilled Ren inflate its neck sac?
- "Back off, man! Don't make me use this!" What weapon is Ren talking about?
- What breed of dog is Ren?
- What three steps are involved in preparing for Yak-Shaving Day?
- What was Stimpy's first material possession?
- Who makes "Log"?
- What's the motto of "Gritty Kitty" kitty litter?
- What prizes does Gritty Kitty offer in its contest?
- "When *I* was young, we ate......" Finish.
- Where was the littlest giant from?
- What kind of medicine does Nurse Stimpy give Ren?
- Who performs the Stern TV theme?
- Which member of the Ren & Stimpy creative team has been a frequent guest on the Stern radio show?
- What question did Stuttering John ask the Dalai Lama?
- What Stuttering John question did Keith Hernandez refuse to answer?
- How did Morton Downey Jr. respond to Stuttering John's questions?
- How did "Baba Booey" get his nickname?
- On the "Tribute to Breasts" episode, who judged the beauty contest at the show's end?
- Kenneth Keith Kallenback appeared on the Stern TV show several times, each time attempting to perform a particular stunt. What was it?
- In creating the Addams Family TV series, Charles Addams had to invent names for his characters, since they were never named in the original cartoons. Network censors approved all his name choices except one, which they forced him to change. Which character was it, and which name did Addams originally propose?
- In an uncredited role, who played "Thing" on the Addams Family TV series?
- In one of Addams' cartoons, a sign reads "Occupancy by more than 31 persons is dangerous and unlawful." What's unusual about the setting?
- In the Addams Family movie, what's the combination of the family vault, and how do they remember it?
- On the TV series, what is the name of Wednesday's pet Black Widow spider?
- What is their address on the series?
Truly Tasteless/National Lampoom
- Which is easier to unload, and why: a truckload of bricks or a truckload of babies?
- Why did the first, second, and third monkeys fall out of the tree?
- "Mommy, Mommy, why do I keep running in circles?"
- "Mommy, Mommy, I hate Suzie's guts!"
- According to Dick Ballantine, why did God allow President Kennedy to be assassinated?
- For $25,000, name 4 famous Mickeys!
- For $15,000, name a small sea animal!
- According to Flash Bazbo, how did Neil Young die?
- According to Roger DeSwanns, who invariably plays the blues the best?
- What is the first line of the "Front Row Center" adaptation of Dostoyevzky's "The Idiot"?
- In the film "Dr. Strangelove," what were the names of the two H-bombs within Kong's bomber?
- Which of Strangelove's hands performs the Nazi salute?
- What are Fritz the Cat's last words before being blown up?
- Tom Lehrer-- what's the maximum the game laws will allow?
- Tom Lehrer-- why shouldn't Boy Scouts smoke pot when the Scoutmaster's around?
- Dead Milkmen-- why can't Frankie give Annette his class ring?
- Steve Martin-- why should you put a woman on a pedestal?
- John Entwhistle-- Where is Roller Skate Kate?
- Young Ones-- why is crucifixion no good as a method of suicide?