Contest Main Page
The Helen Lewicki Memorial Singleman Party Comedy Bonus
- What were the height and weight of Old Weird Harold, and what special things did his friends do to take advantage of it?
- On "Saturday Night Live," in the "Family Feud" skit between the romaine lettuce growers and the Coneheads, what do the Coneheads answer to the following questions while playing "Fast Money":
*Name a famous explorer?
*A mode of transportation?
*Something you eat with eggs?
- On "Saturday Night Live," John Belushi used to do a weatherman skit in which he explained that while March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb in the United States, it acts quite differently in other places. We'll provide the way March comes in, you tell us how it goes out.
*Comes in like a lamb:
*Comes in like a wildebeest:
*Comes in like a sea otter:
*Comes in like a kangaroo:
*Comes in like an emu:
- According to Joan Rivers, what is Elizabeth Taylor's blood type?
- In the Monty Python skit "Stake Your Claim," what are the three claims?
- In Bill Cosby's "$75 Car" routine, he says that he and his girlfriend kiss in four different places in the house. Name those four places.
- According to Monty Python, what was the Germans' attempt for the funniest joke in the world?
- According to Monty Python, how do you pronounce the name spelled as follows: N-O-R-M-A-N L-U-X-U-R-Y-Y-A-C-H-T?
- Also according to Monty Python, what is the name of the only thing Dinsdale Pirahna is afraid of, and what is it?
- Rodney Dangerfield does a routine about being lost on the beach as a child. When he asks a policeman if it's likely that he'll find his parents, what is the cop's response?
- What is unique about the school newspaper, at the school Rodney attended as a child?
- From the same routine, how far is it from Rodney's house to the subway?
- Why did Bill Cosby have trouble in shop class?
- In a George Carlin routine, he talks about the likelihood that birth control pills will soon go off prescription and get brand names. He mentions a total of 13 potential brand names. For the purposes of this question, we're only going to ask for 7 of these names. But if you give us the other 6, we're going to give you an additional bonus point.
- Who sponsors "The Divorce Game," as done by George Carlin on his "AM/FM" album?
- On the same album, the top group on the charts in George Carlin's "Son of WINO Radio" routine does a song called "Jenny." (Remember that? "Dum buh duh dum buh dum.... Jenny"?) What's the name of the band that does "Jenny"?
- We'd like the name of Johnny Carson's doctor and lawyer, as mentioned often in his monologues.
- In National Lampoon's famous "Mr. Roberts and the Bass Player" skit, who does the voice of the bass player?
- When Mr. Roberts tells the bass player that he gets up every morning at 6:30, what are the bass player's 3 responses?
- In Robert Klein's mock ad for every record ever recorded, a man named Conrad Jarvis comes on at the end to urge us to buy the record. What's unusual about Conrad Jarvis?
- This has been "The Helen Lewicki Memorial Singleman Party Comedy Bonus." Isn't it fair that you identify her? And for an extra bonus point, for a total of 12 points, tell us what comedian invented Helen Lewicki, in what routine she appears, and what's so special about Helen Lewicki?