Contest Main Page
The End Times are here! Reveal your ties to the fringe culture by answering these questions about all things conspiratorial. Call the PUS line (x2197) and ask if you have any questions, comments, or secret information regarding the Illuminati.
- For starters, from where do the classic alien Greys supposedly come?
- In the lore surrounding RFK's assassination, who is the Polka-Dot Woman?
- The legendary top-secret testing area, near Nellis Air Force Base, north of Las Vegas, has been referred to by many names. List as many as you can.
- "You can't say Dallas doesn't love you." What is the significance of this phrase?
- Who shot J.D. Tippitt on the day of the Kennedy Assassination?
- What occurrence do some eyewitnesses at Elvis' funeral cite as evidence that the body in the coffin was not actually Him?
- Elvis' hairdresser says he saw Joe Esposito remove something from Elvis' corpse, and feels this suggests he's not dead. What was it?
- What common item is cited as emblematic evidence of continued Masonic interest in creating a new order for the ages?
- What private security corporation, headquartered in Florida, has been linked in popular conspiracies to the FEMA, the CIA, the aforementioned Nevada site, and the New World Order?
- Name the post-WWII Operation that paved the way for German scientists to work for the U.S., provided that they "weren't Nazis." Then name one notable scientist who did work for the U.S. and who most certainly was a Nazi previously.
- What were the Tuskegee experiments?
- How about the Litchfield experiments?
- It is true that the U.S. government conducted studies in mind control. What was the code name for this project?
- Some postulate that William Randolph Hearst's industrial interests in wood pulp products compelled him to launch a yellow journalism campaignone that eventually led to what legislation, still debated today?
- The shadow goverment, faced with a dying planet, first considers releasing pollution through holes blown in the atmosphere by nuclear weapons. Then it considers constructing vast subterranean cities. Finally, it chooses to evacuate selected people to secret installations on the moon. What name is given to this scenario, which circulated in the 70s?
- Crime boss Carlos Marcello reputedly said, "If you cut off a dog's tail, the dog will keep biting. But if you cut off its head, the dog will die." What did he mean?
- Famous movie producer Thomas Ince was mysteriously shot to death. Theories suggest that it occurred on W. R. Hearst's yacht, and that Hearst actually meant to shoot someone else. Who?
- Who was Dorothy Kilgallen?
- How about Karen Silkwood?
- Dr. Jose Delgado?
- James Earl Ray is still claiming he was framed. What name does he give for the man who set him up?
- What up and coming politician authored the single bullet theory?
- Debunk the single bullet theory, scientifically, in thirty words or less.
- What phrase is used frequently to refer to an ultra-secret South American cloning project, of which Lee Harvey Oswald was reputedly a product?
- Hale Boggs, Warren Commission member who in 1971 accused Hoover's FBI of using "Gestapo tactics," disappeared in a plane over Alaska later that year and was never found. Who drove him to the airport?
Finally, there is a page of comic illustrations attached, showing nefariousness afoot in America. Please fill in the captions and explain to us what horrible conspiracy is underway.