[Jewonthis] Another Upcoming Event

Aizenberg, Tamar tsa1 at williams.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:12:07 EST 2018

Hi again,

I wanted to let you all know about an event happening tomorrow, Wednesday,
February 21 at 7pm. Here is the event description:

Rikers: An American Jail is a new, award-winning documentary from Bill
Moyers on the men and women who have been incarcerated at Rikers Island
jail in New York City. In association with Center for Learning in Action,
the Davis Center and the Black Student Union, we're very excited to show
the film for *free* on Wednesday, February 21 at 7pm at Images Cinema.
We're also very excited that Pastor Benny Custodio, a former Young Lord
leader and currently ordained minister who served time at Rikers, will be
joining us for a Q&A after the film. The film has not been screened in our
area nor at a college campus before.

The Facebook event page is https://www.facebook.com/events/157786471543163/,
and you can see a YouTube clip of the film at https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=DGIFLMAfjAw&authuser=0.