|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Auto-complete Williams email addresses
Auto-complete is a major time saver if you haven't memorized the middle initials of everyone at Williams. Here's how to set it up on Apple Mail running on any version of OS X.
- Open Apple Mail
- Go to Mail -> Preferences...
- Click the "Composing" tab.
- Check the "Automatically complete addresses" box.
- Click "Configure LDAP..."
- Click the + sign.
- Fill out the fields as shown:
Finally, click "Save", "Done", and close the preferences window.
Now when you compose a message and start to type a name, it will pop up with a list of a bunch of people you've never heard of who go to or work for Williams.