|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
no edit summary
Whether it's swag, paraphernalia, etc., some academic departments have it and others don't. Here's a list with tips on getting your own:
* '''"Williams Astronomy" T-Shirt''': The rarest of them all - you have to become a major or do summer research.
* Dang, you got nalgenes...Lucky!!!
* '''"The Night Before/The Morning After" T-Shirt''': Email [mailto:Thomas.E.Smith@williams.edu Professor Smith] - they're $15.
* '''"Williams Mathematics (I'm not digging up all of the symbols!)/|Mathematics|" T-Shirt''': [[Alan Cordova]] got his by correcting tests for a high school math competition in 2002, but there's probably an easier way to get one.
T-shirts can be purchased from [mailto:Barbara.J.Swanson@williams.edu Barb Swanson].
* '''"My Life is Finally Normalized" T-Shirt''': Made in 2001; probably not too many left.
* '''"Williamstown Quality Quantum Mechanics" T-Shirt''': Should be a few left.
* '''"H-bar" T-Shirt''':
The current department t-shirt - there's a boxful in the secretary's office.