Van license

258 bytes added, 01:25, May 5, 2006
no edit summary
If you want to drive one of the College's vans, be it to haul around your [[entry]] or schlep the [[debate]] team somewhere, you're going to need a van license from the college. You will need to:
* obtain a copy of your driving record
* pass a driving test
In all states, it is possible to obtain the record at a DMV office. In general, it is best to pay for the form with a check drawn from a bank, rather than a personal check or cash.