|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
no edit summary
* '''Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi'An, Hong Kong, Dunhuang, Inner Mongolia and the Gobi Desert''': Philip Arnolds
* '''Xi'an, Huashan, Beijing, Shenzhen, HongKong, Tianjin''': [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=08mjg Morgan Goodwin]
* '''Students who have studied at AUC'''
* '''Philip Arnolds'''
* '''Srinagar, Leh, Kargil, Manali''' - know most of these towns, [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=09ras Rahul Shah]
* '''Mahabaleshwar, Panchgini''' - know like the back of my hand, [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=09ras Rahul Shah]
* '''Osaka, Kyoto'''
' [[Diana Davis]]
* '''Hawaii''' (Honolulu): [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=07hcs Helen Selonick]
* '''Hawaii''' (Molokai: The most Hawaiian island/not a tourist spot): [http://wso.williams.edu/facebook/view?unix=06jak Jessie Kerr]
Wall Drug''' : (of "450 miles to Wall Drug" fame) Diana Davis
* '''Nevada'''(Highway 50, The Loneliest Road in America): Jay Cox-Chapman
* '''Colorado to Vermont''' one month by bike. (Kansas '''is''' as flat as they say it is) Alex Ambros