|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Reverted edit of Jlandsma, changed back to last version by 06bab 3
''She's only programmed to be very nice <br> But she's as cold as ice <br> Whenever I get too near''<br>-- ''Yours Truly 2095,'' Electric Light Orchestra
* In the middle of October, [[Brian Hirshman '06]] noticed that [[Johannes Pulst-Korenberg '06]] was away from his keyboard. Brian deftly set Johannes's keyboard layout to [[Dvorak Keyboard Layout|Dvorak]], which is different then the standard QWERTY layout that most people use. Johannes quickly found that his keystroke input was more or less unusable, and demanded that Brian change it back. Johannes vowed revenge, and got some on [[Halloween]] (see [[
#Pranks involving rooms|Pranks involving rooms]]).
* ''Williams classic:'' Many [[Berkshire Symphony Orchestra]] parties ended with the host's desktop background set to a tiled image of someone's [[WSO Facebook]] picture, guaranteeing confusion when they woke the next morning.
''Nothing reminds a mark of the fragility of existence like a well-placed kick in the crib.''
In the [[Fall 2005|Fall of 2005]], [[Brian Hirshman '06]] and suitemate [[Johannes Pulst-Korenberg '06]] decided to mirror-image the room of their fellow suitemate [[Dan Burns '06]]. Everything that was on the left side of Dan's room was moved to the right side, and even the books on his bookcase were placed in reverse order. Burns decided that it was too much trouble to switch everything back, and his room has remained in the mirror-image configuration ever since.
* Over Halloween night, Dan Burns '06 struck back with a vengeance. He turned Brian's room literally upside down. He took the bed and turned that upside down. He took the bookcase and turned that upside down, then proceeded to take the books on the bookcase upside down. He turned Brian's desk upside down, and everything that was sitting on top of it upside down. To top it off, he even went into Brian's closet and turned Brian's clothes upside down, tying shirts to the hangers to make sure that they would stay upside down until Brian returned.
* Halloween '05 - The lovely ladies of [[Poker Flats|Poker]] 'A' snuck into Poker 'B' and stole their manly neighbors' beloved Dinosaur named Sinclair. Sinclair was hung by the neck off the porch and covered with 'blood'. In response, the boys of 'B' waited until late Sunday night/early Monday morning to ''steal the toilet seats'' from the two bathrooms in 'A'. For three long days the 'B' boys enjoyed their victory as the 'A' girls built their leg muscles doing some squat-sits over the toilets.
== Seasonal Pranks ==
* During the winter reading period of 2001, twenty-odd students dressed in full cold-weather gear (and carrying a few scattered umbrellas) gathered in the open space just inside the entrance to Schow library. "Let it Snow" started playing on a boombox, and the students danced around while hundreds of paper snowflakes dropped from the skylight.
== Williams Pride Pranks ==