|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Stuff All Campus Entertainment (ACE) Should Definitely Do
IMPORTANT: The content of this page is outdated. If you have checked or updated this page and found the content to be suitable, please remove this notice.
- Fix their website.
- Have movies weekly.
- Get several Netflix accounts that students can share.
- Have another jazz party
- Have more parties in general (remember last year anyone?)
- Not bring back Virginia Coalition this year.
- Continue to put on the events that they do despite an apathetic student body unwilling to volunteer, help out or come up with party ideas.
- Bring a big-name comedian. Many of these could be co-sponsored by relevant groups, such as Eddie Izzard with BGLTU, Margaret Cho, &c.
- Petition the administration to remove the 0.35 drink per person per hour limit on total alcohol at a party
- Bring THE FRAY
- Be more clear and uniform with the bracelet system. Also, if 21+ers are paying a certain amount for bracelets doesn't that mean that because those under 21 can't drink the alcohol that is linked with a bracelet shouldn't they pay less or be compensated in some way?