|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Stuff Buildings and Grounds Should Definitely Do
- Create a crosswalk on Route 2 connecting Wood House to the Greylock Quad so we don't get run over going to and from meals.*******
- Discontinue the use of the paint color "screaming-angry-monkey-yellow".
- Use more "danger orange."
- Transplant the perennials from the Forest Garden to other locations around campus, when they demolish it.
- Stop calling themselves "Facilities."
- Contunue to kick ass... YOU ROCK CATHY!!!
- Pave the Doughty driveway. It is impossible to get out of the house without slipping and ending up in a giant mudhole.
- Fix water drainage on campus. For a place that spends so much money on construction, it's ridiculous that we get such enormous puddles across the sidewalks when it so much as sprinkles. A few well-placed drains could fix this.
- Declare war on the bourgeoise.