|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
- Chinese Table - come speak mandarin chinese. Greylock, Wilson room, 5:30 pm.
- The Williams College Green Party meets at 9:00 pm in Griffin 3 or thereabouts.
- Deutscher Tisch mittags im Makepeace-Zimmer des Greylock Dining Halls. Komm doch mal, wenn du Deutsch sprichst!
- Greensense meets 9 PM in Kellogg.
- Jesse Levitt and Alan Cordova work in the observatory and email people if it's clear out. Sign up for emails!
- Russkii Stol meets at noon in the Greylock Makepeace Room.
- College Council meets at 7:30 in Hopkins basement.
- Dinner Discussions/other events, most weeks at the JRC at 6:30 pm.
- WSO meets at 11 pm in Physics 203 or thereabouts.
- College Bowl meets at 9:00 pm somewhere in Hopkins Basement. No experience required. Kind of like Jeopardy, but sillier.
- Lehman Community Service Council meets at 9:30 PM in the Siskind Living Room.
- Record writers and editors meet at 6:30 pm in the Record office (the old american legion building) at the end of Spring St. across from Where'd You Get That?!. Also, the paper comes out early Wednesday morning and is available all across campus.
- Gymnastics practices at Gym Source in Pittsfield, leaving Chapin steps at 7:30 pm and returning at 10:30 pm.
- Ace Stressbusters in Goodrich.
- Students for Social Justice meetings in Kellogg House (CES) 8-9PM except when there's a good speaker and then it's 9:30-10 (email 06kmm if you really want to know)
- Polar bear swim in the Green River, expedition departs from Prospect at 9PM. email Julia Sendor or Lauren Moscoe for exact time.
Rape and Sexual Assault Network (RASAN) meets in Hardy House at 7pm.