|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Example group page
This example page describes a fictitious Lehman Community Service Council group, the Williams Panda Protection Group. If you are a Service Group head, you can create a page for your own group using this page as a model. Simply go to the Lehman Community Service Council page, find your group, click on its name, and edit away!
To see the actual wiki text that was used to create this page, click "edit this page". After you're done looking, you can cancel your edit by using your browser's "back" button.
The Williams Panda Protection Group seeks to raise awareness among the Williams Community about one of the world's most endangered animials, the Panda. Pandas are worth saving because they are cute and playful.
This Year's Events
- Before school started: made posters for service fair.
- Sept 13rd: Attended Service Fair and recruited 45 volunteers.
- Sept 20: Added new recruits to panda listserve and sent out welcome message. Note to self: Should email new recruits earlier.
- Sept 31: First organizational meeting. Next year should send out an email asking for suggestions for meeting time. Not many people could show up this time and ended up having to move meeting to Thursdays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays didn't seem to be a convenient time for people.
- Oct 23: Bake sale to raise funds for panda. Supplies:
$40 for 20-pound bag of sugar $90 for giant vat of butter $5000 for industrial chocolate chip maker $200 miscellaneous other supplies $5,330 total cost